Online Video scripted to elicit interests & inform your target prospects in a compelling way
Business Impact Assessments
- A research on Syndacast reveals that 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best Return On Investment. “Marketers can learn about views, how much content was viewed, in what order and their geographical locations.” -
- A report indicates that Internet video traffic made up 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
Customer Impact Assessments
- 4 times as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it (Animoto).
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 2 times more likely to purchase than non-viewers (DMB Adobe).
- Social video generates 1200% more shares by customers than text and images combined.
- Sixty-four percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos (Tubularinsights).
- Many marketers groan over not having enough time, and resources to contrive concepts that will fit specific campaigns, while joggling other duties.
- Creative video commercials or presentations require creative thinkers in artistry & VFX. This is not a skill that is readily at the disposal of organization, as the cost of keeping such personnel on payrolls of the companies for skills that aren’t regularly deployed in day-to-day functions can be a liability.
- Creative script writing with relevant terminologies & language sets that can sink into the hearts of prospects doesn’t come handy in-house, most times.
- Time: We bring to fore key strategies to mitigate time consuming challenges needed to understand the unique selling preposition of your products and services, the SWOT analysis of your business, and script crafting around these to produce effective video commercials.
- Resources: Resources like fitting locations, crew, in-house studio and other necessities to implement professional video output may not always be at the disposal of business units. These become our business as we bring together required resources to fit your specific needs.
- Budget: Traditionally, video Ad productions are not cheap. Hence most agencies that can deliver quality results stretch business budgets. However, we have devised ways to cut costs, thereby offering prices that are affordable, while delivering rich and quality contents.